Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Auntie Social




I have been feeling snugly anti-social of late. I don't answer my phone. I sure as hell don't call out. I don't email or blog. I have zero desire to leave the house. I like sleeping and watching television. Law & Order is on a bazillion times a day, including Special Victims Unit in the afternoon which is kind of fucked up, what with all the rapists, sadists and child murderers. But hey, I'm over 18 - and how.

So, today I answered my phone and now I'm going to be an extra in a music video. I have nothing to wear and I'm pretty sure I've gained several hundred pounds in the last couple of weeks. It's disheartening. I am awfully unfit. Today I tried to ride my bike up a hill and nearly died. Not cool.

I had an urge to write today. Hurray! Mind you, it was pure spite that caused the twinge. I spent a full half hour fantasizing about my tell-all book. A twisty cone of perversion and vengeance, I would make people pay. Too bad Oprah came on or maybe I would have gotten started on that.

I do not inspire poetry or song, but perhaps one day someone will name a small domestic pet after me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at that how loyal I am...well...our fish are going to have babies. I will name 100's of them .How about J-unit since you will be in a music video ~~rap or not. I think J-Unit is fitting.The parents will more than likely eat the spon but ..this life. We all know how true the saying goes , eating our own.
You know I like reading blogs. I have 4 that I read, 2 visual art blogs 2 writer blogs. Somewhere I read a hate manifesto on 'blogging' and it said that bloggers have social phobias. I would guess this sweeping comment would include the readers. So my point it..maybe it is bull shit.

5/03/2006 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spawn SPAWN....it is sad but this was nagging at me....

5/05/2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind...the female ate her eggs.

5/05/2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home