Tuesday, May 02, 2006

good news from craigslist!

I LOVE sluts ... I really do
Date: 2006-05-01, 2:53PM PDT

I just do. I love girls that doll themselves up, that love being adored and love turning me on the old fashion way - with tits and ass! Some awesome-ass high heels would work too.

Why is that such a bad thing? Why is enjoying a girl be EXTRA girly such a terrible thing? Is it because stuffy, ugly, timid girls feel stupid or left out and start bitching about it?

I'm not trying to insult anyone; I just want every person to maximize their hotness. It'll be different for everyone, but EVERY *hot* girl should dress like a slut. Fact. And you nasty, mean, ugly righteous pieces of shit could just go to some dark corner and hang there. Everyone wins!


But anyway, to summarize, I LOVE SLUTS! (slutty looking but still cool chicks also count)

this is in or around my crotch
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

2 Comments:

Blogger John Paolozzi said...

Sluts rock.

5/02/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

We do! I mean... THEY do!

5/02/2006 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home