Saturday, May 20, 2006

hirsutus solis


cappucino mustache


This is the first time I've been on a computer in...well, just about forever. I know I owe many of you out there emails, etc... good things come to those who wait, I always say. There is just so much pressure to say something interesting! I don't think I have anything new to report...

I do have a line on a laptop. With luck I may just be online within the week. God bless. I'm unemployed still and I'm beginning to freak out a bit. I chose redundancy. I wanted the summer off. But I fear the fickleness of the great unwashed. Out of sight, out of fashion and all that. And maybe, just maybe I get some sort of satisfaction from working. I know, it sounds like bullshit to me, too.

I'm anxious, but. (Yeah, I'm reading Richler. What's it to you?) I cannot tell you how isolated I feel without the internet. For a web writer suffering from awesome social retardation the world wide web was shangri-la. I could communicate almost exclusively online. No messy direct human contact. It was awesome. I need my internets! Soon, my Precious. Soon.

I watched the series finale of Will & Grace last night. Yes, yes... we all know that the show has sucked for the last three years (maybe more), but the finale was very enjoyable. I wept and that was good. Great stress reliever. Even though I never watched Will & Grace, it upsets me that its over. I felt better knowing that it was still plugging along...still sucking. Why does everything bad happen to me?

Hmm...what else is new? Oh, yeah! I have a sunstache and it's devastating. What is a sunstache, you don't think to ask? Well, it's sun damage, a darkening of the upper lip region that resembles a full-on handlebar. Oh, it's a real affliction and it is crippling. There WILL be a telethon. I have to go back to work to earn money to buy tubs of lightening cream. It's a hard-knock life for us.

I feel I should apologize for wasting your time. But then again no one put a gun to your head. And its not like I'm making any money off of this. You take your chances in life.

I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home