Friday, May 05, 2006

You have to spend money to make...

Okay, so I went to a sample sale today and spent $96 that I absolutely do not have, but these things happen. I bought a pair of jeans, a strapless little sundress, a pair of green harem-inspired pants (not as hideous as they sound) and a fantastic vintage red clutch. The jeans are nice - they give good ass. And good ass is hard to come by, believe you me. It was fun to spend money. Spending money is fun. I would like to have more fun.

A couple of things: I fucking hate this Hershey Kissables commercial. Something about the way the cartoon characters are made up of Hershey's Kissables bothers me. It gives me a nerve pit in my stomach. AND I'm watching Letterman right now and not only is Julia Roberts wearing kinda ugly blue jeans she looks unforgiveably mom-like. Like new car smell, that new mother glow doesn't last forever.

I require a new lipgloss. M.A.C's "Of Corset!", in case anyone wants to get me an early birthday gift.

Hmm... what else? Oh yeah! Do check out what Doppelganger and her old man have gone and done. It's one of those peanut butter-in-my-chocolate-chocolate-in-my-peanut butter sort of deals except there's no peanut butter...or chocolate... Not literally, anyway. Oh, nevermind - just take a look-see: Vidiotbox

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet Chrome said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/05/2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger Violet Chrome said...

Look Cancer Babe: If you want me to go buy you "Of Corset" then you have to crack out of that hard media shell you're currently nestled up in and give me a bell.

...Not that I'm really ready to come out of my shell, but I'm a Gemini, so mine's kind of a flexible, squishy, nebulous jelly sack.

Cinquo de Maio — tequila-enduced posting, I'm sure, is never a good idea.

You look hot all retro-ed up.

Call me sometime. Let's compare our bang lengths in person.

xoxoxo, Violet

5/05/2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home