Monday, June 26, 2006

Charity case

Thanks to a discussion over at Vidiotbox I am now craving a cheese and pickle sandwich. What I wouldn't do for a jar of Branston right now.

But I will have to wait for my EI cheque. 2 more days! I have maybe $3 in change to my name and no real food in the house. I am craving luxury items like Diet Coke and Gerolsteiner and Hobnobs. Fresh vegetables would be awesome

For the past few days I've been making due with freezer scrapings (fish sticks and an ancient bag of frozen onion rings) and good old Kraft Dinner. I have half a roll of toilet paper. I have not been this broke in years and years. I hate it.

If it weren't for the kindness and affection of a key individual I would be truly fucked. Mind you, I'm running up quite the debt with said kind and affectionate individual. If I didn't hate pain and blood so much I would slice off my fingertips, change my name and disappear. Wait, I don't have a criminal record, so do I really need to disfigure my fingertips? I will have to look into this...

In the meantime, don't be shy about hitting that donate button. It's not decorative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home