Saturday, June 24, 2006

Luis is willing


hello how are you today?

my name is luis and i am impresed to email you, i really search for a nice and preety good person on the internet, and i saw your pics here and i decided to email you...

I really love yo pics and i am wiolling to be in love to you i really like you..

Well i am from brooklyn and i will like to know were you are and and i will email you more about you..


Did you guys read that? I can't wait to hear more about me! U...S...A! U...S...A! U...S...A!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a russian from living in usa ..hummm.can't wait to see waht unfolds

6/24/2006 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow re-read my hungover dyslexic post. I stopped posted when I was in my cups..for reasons I'd rather not disclose;) Now it turns out being a little hung creates even more backwards..anyhoo I am repeating myself. Life is good I am getting out and being human . painting lots

6/25/2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home