Monday, June 19, 2006

who knew

Maybe I'm just super exhausted but Godiva's is a really good show. I just watched it for the first time. Everyone I know says it sucks. I don't get it. And hasn't it been cancelled? I'm too tired to look it up or even provide links.

I pulled an all-nighter to finish an article. I haven't heard from the editor yet. I am operating on 2 1/2 hours sleep and the remnants of mostly digested coffee. I won't look, but I'm pretttty sure I look monstrous.

Good night and good luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No comment on the Anderson Cooper/Angelina Jolie segment?

6/21/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger ... said...

i can only watch so much teevee. besides i had to devote tonight to binge eating and feeling very sorry for myself. i ate uncooked tortellini and stale easter "chocolate". Anderlina didn't even make my radar.

6/22/2006 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home