Saturday, July 15, 2006

Aaaannnny way...

Well, this morning I sent off another story. The editor responded with nary a word about a re-write. Fe-antastic. According to the invoice I sent I am looking to come into a cool $459 - eventually.

Tomorrow I turn 34. Snore. Well, it was awfully nice to come home to a birthday card peeking out of my mail slot. At least my parents love me... or they're afraid I' ll skip town without paying them the $400 I owe them.

Hmm...what else? Today I bought: 1 plum, 1 nectarine, a tube of liverwurst, a loaf of rye bread and a package of Hobnobs. Very geriatric... and delicious. I made a dollar dance, I tell you.

Oh, key-rist! My cat is manically scratching the shit out of everything in site to punish me for leaving her alone tonight and maybe for forgetting to get catfood. Well, it costs $10! If I have to eat tuna this week, so can she. I had better go get m' trusty waterbottle and spray the little bugger before she trashes the whole joint.

And remember, make time for flowers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday from the unravelled section of winnipeg.

8/02/2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home