Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lowered expectations - a slow burn

About my date:
She should be: Athletic and toned or Slender - no, no ANNNND no.

Turn-ons: Body piercings, - nope
Boldness / Assertiveness, - not even a bit
Brainiacs, - not hardly
Candlelight, - sure, why not?
Dancing, - who knew?
Erotica, - given the opportunity
Flirting, - indeed
Long hair, - yes
Money, - ha ha ha
Power, - fun-ny
Public displays of affection, - given the opportunity
Sarcasm, - interesting, this one... Mustn't be negative...
Skinny dipping, - no comment
Thrills, - I don't even know.
Thunderstorms, - obviously
Tattoos - check

All in all and overall, I'd say I don't quite meet the criteria. Curious.

You know what? It's been a shitty couple of days and I can't even write about it here. This is the best I can do. I'll tell you this: I wish I'd stayed home and had a good night's sleep. I wish for three more wishes. Innuendos inc.

2 Comments:

Blogger trophycase said...

That is Curious. Are there Thunderstorms in Vancouver?

7/06/2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger ... said...

EXACTLY! nary a thunderstorm for as long as i've been here. aaaand this is my point.

7/10/2006 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home