Friday, July 14, 2006

We’ve secretly replaced common sense with...

...sigh...

You know, intolerance is an ugly thing. It is particularly unbecoming when it rears it's angry little head among the well-read and self-righteous. And, hey - don't get me wrong... Poor people? Love 'em. In fact, I am related to people who used to drink powdered milk. And let's not forget that I lived in Strathcona.

Now, if you'll excuse me - me and my precious and retarded entourage are off to buy perfume and ipod accessories. Maybe we'll rough up some homeless people on the way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see. see this is just what I mean....this post is why ( one of the many reasons )you are the bomb.

7/14/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger FHB said...

re: living Strathcona try 783 East Pender, so well, yeh, so did I. And I still love the small of punctured Lysol canisters as much as the next guy. Does that make me "street"?
re: Nobody loves setting the homeless on fire nearly as much as I do, it's just that entitled white girls howl a LOT louder when the hot flames lick at their undergarments. (homeless people dont do ginch)
re: intolerance. I know hey? Ain't it awful? I was like "Tammy said that Johnny said" and then these guys came on and they were like "fuck you beeyach, don be dissing our homey" and like grabbing their crotches and totally being like total player assholes and it was like "WHOA". I was "just saying" and these frontin assholes are like, just not getting a single fucking WURD.

7/14/2006 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek!
holy fur flying fest. sometimes i dig being cowardly.

7/14/2006 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanka, go get a job. You suck...Seriously.

Do you have a life?

7/15/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home