Sunday, August 06, 2006

edited

Last night I endured a self-imposed exile to the land of Whiterock. And wouldn't you know it? I actually had a pretty good time. I drank too much. Didn't eat much as my stomach has been off for the last couple of days, but there was a lot of nice food there. Got a foot-full of stinging nettles and slept in a tent. It was a good distraction. Some people said some nice things to me and made me feel nice and human. When the going gets tough the tough get going to Whiterock.

We took off at the crack of dawn and now I'm back home and I have no idea what to do with myself. I need to keep busy and I have work to do, but I really can't concentrate. It's been a rough couple of days. I'm all shook up - uh huh huh. I've had to face some unpleasantness and the things I don't like about myself have been magnified. But, "they" say everything happens for a reason. Man, I hate "them".

Worse things happen to better people. I hate better people too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home