Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tax my feet



Tonight I do my taxes... for the years 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005. I am taking back the night. By tomorrow I will be a proper citizen again.

Today I came to the conclusion that - more often than not - I don't really need to wear a bra. It would seem that for the past 20 years I have been a tad deluded. I mean, we're not talking nipples and prayer here - I do alright - and my chest size hasn't changed since highschool...but I think I can toss those extra-support bras lining the bottom of my drawers.

Why am I telling you this? Who else will listen?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Ha! I'm with you on the bra front (so to speak). I had a brief flirtation with boobage while I was pregnant, but now I'm back to those stretchy American Apparel bras that you pull on over your head. Becauae I'm (a) lazy, (b) cheap, and (c) fond of primary colours.

As for the taxes, ugh, I only just got our taxes done for this year, so I kind of hear you on the tax dread. If it makes you feel better, I have a self-employed friend whose NEVER done taxes, so he's now in the throes of finally getting FIFTEEN YEARS worth of taxes done. Ee-yowch.

On the plus side for you, four tax years = a healthy refund, non? Either way, good luck! I'm lighting a candle for you.

8/21/2006 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't done your taxes in th epast 4 years? holy crap.

Liberate yourself and stop wearing "the bra".

-Billy

8/22/2006 1:21 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

The thing about "the bra" is that it prevents "the nipples" from "the chafing."

8/22/2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, "the chafing" is bad. I wouldn't want that.

Learn something new everyday.

-Billy

8/24/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home