Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm self-employed, I love to work at nothing all day

Friend #1 to me and Friend #2: "I think that the three of us should volunteer for the film festival!"

Me: "Sure, why not?"

Friend #2: ...
So, I'm officially a VIFF volunteer. My friends, however, are not. Colour me a sucker. Oh well, it should be interesting and I guess it couldn't hurt to meet some new people. Even though, technically, I hate meeting new people. And guess what? I know fuck-all about film. My good friend Acquilad said it best: "I hate film. I love movies."

I just finished a delicious New Town Bakery pork bun. Delish. However, moreover and furthermore - do not order the chow mein. Or the BBQ pork and rice...or the noodle soup. Yes $4.50 for a meal, is indeed to good to be true.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I know where I'm going next week. Hope you like being stalked!

9/27/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger trophycase said...

Am I being all "Sean Penn"? Is my sense of humour malfunctioning? That's just wrong anonymous. Do you have to be like that?

9/27/2006 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your sense of humour IS malfunctioning.What has this world come to when an anonymous man can't joke about stalking a woman he reads about online? Why is the world so afraid?

9/28/2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record, there is more than one anonymous in these here woods. I would personally never even joke about such a thing.

You're making all of us anons look bad, man. Settle down and show some tact, my anonymous coeval.

Slush, have fun at the movies!

9/30/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fido is pretty funny and Cats of Manhattan is very much worth seeing as well.

10/06/2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the festival over yet? i NEED SOMETHING TO READ

10/08/2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more stalking please.

thanks.

10/10/2006 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home