Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stairway to heaven

Last night my neighbours invited me upstairs for fun times and a delicious mixed grill dinner. I haven't had a proper nice meal in a while - at home, anyway. Unless, you consider Hobnobs and lemonade a proper meal - cuz in that case, I've been eating like royalty. Rare steak, lamb chops, tasty blue cheese salad and ice cream. I have been having a rotten time with my asthma and I promised myself just yesterday that I was going to make an attempt to eat better. Everything timed out quite nicely.

Hmm...what else is new? Other than what I had for dinner... Oh, that's right! I met with a headhunter and he is putting forth my resume for a job that I am grossly underqualified for. And this isn't modesty, or low self-esteem talking - this is for real. The pay is good. Okay, it's more than good - it's kick-ass. And so I will put myself through the humiliation of the interview. The shiny penny has clouded my not-very-good judgement. I will keep you posted.

Allergies are killing me, perhaps that is why this post is so boring. I can't even manage to read through what I just wrote. Yawn. It feels like a thousand flies are buzzing around the inside of my face. My nose is swollen. This is a very bad thing as I am not small of nose.

I love you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to see you write for Only magazine, but it probably doesn't pay and they'll probably get crushed out of existance because they're so damn good.

9/20/2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home