Saturday, January 13, 2007

small caps. big news.

wait this just motherfucking-in! shopping news!

man, i have to pull my head out of my ass and read other people's blogs more often. this is good and bad news:

good - because i really like Urban Outfitters and now i won't have to go to seattle anymore. bad - because i really like going to seattle and now i have one less reason. also, everyone in the whole world will be wearing the same gol'darned signature Urban, ratty-type, off-the-shoulder, anti-fit shirt - including ME.

however, moreover and furthermore i am not convinced that h&m is coming. i hear this every few months. fool me once...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your back!! Happy new year!
ood to see you still have that deadly humor. Theres an urban outfitters in TO.

1/14/2007 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god! I've been subscribed to their shopping newsletter for ages, which is pretty fucking sad of me, I know. Woo! We can go shopping for ratty tees together!

1/14/2007 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first store in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia is planned for Coquitlam Centre and is expected to open in Fall 2007.

from wikipedia...would they lie?

1/18/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Ok, I saw on the H&M website that they are hiring for fall 2007 - but COQUITLAM CENTRE????

what is the deal with that?????

1/18/2007 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H&M is opening in Pacific Centre. Where Holt Renfrew currently is (they're expanding and taking over the big chunk of the mall that's been closed off forever). It is absolutely 100% true and not a rumour. They are hiring for Vancouver on their website. It is happening. It is true.

Urban Outfitters, though? Holy overpriced. And I had a run in with a bastard of a sales associate in the Seattle Capitol Hill store a few weeks ago. So much attitude for a dude who sells trendy seperates.

1/21/2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad about it, really. I secretly love the store but can't bear the thought that I could wind up wearing the same clothes that the 18 year olds I teach at UBC are wearing. And UO is a major reason behind my trips to Seattle too - well, that and the veg BLTs at Bleu's Bistro. Argh!

1/24/2007 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god, those BLTs (or VLTs as we call'em) are so good. so there's still one reason to go to seattle. two, if you count stopping at QFC for the amazing frozen veggie corndogs and bacon strips.

1/24/2007 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home