Sunday, February 25, 2007

last chance for romance

Today, like most days, kind of sucked. There were good times - I enjoyed an interesting phone call that was riddled with all kinds of flattering and kind words aimed at yours truly. And there were bad times - every moment before and after that phone call.

I feel deeply unsettled. I can't eat - which really sucks, because I prepared an absolutely delicious bowl of guacamole tonight. How do I know it was delicious? Well, I tasted it - it's not like I'm on a hunger strike.

I served up a very scaled-back Oscar party meal and fun was had by one. I couldn't really enjoy myself due to the squirming of my guts. When I am upset my stomach turns on me. Good one. Yeah. But, it really does. I get indigestion and the thought of food makes we want to die. The only good thing about this is that I can drop a few pounds. I overeat when I'm bored and depressed, I lose my appetite completely when I'm stressed and unhappy. At this rate, I ought to be able to wear jeans again in no time.

It's a long lonely lonely lonely time. I can't seem to find a nice place with the person I want to most. I've neglected my friends for too long to easily assimilate back into their fold and honestly, I don't really feel like it. I'm tangled up in the sheets. I'm annoyed with myself. I can sense my own neediness and it's like wearing wet shoes. I just want to be easy - in every sense of the word.

I'm tired but I can't sleep. I need the ump to call me safe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/27/2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Violet Chrome said...

I miss you. You're fantastic. Pron must happen. xoxox, Violet

3/04/2007 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're safe! Now dump the loser and go hit yourself a homer. Or hit on a guy named Homer.

3/12/2007 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said! If all this is over some guy, its time to snap out of it. And if its the same guy that seems to make you unhapy in your previous posts you REALLY have to snap out of it. No on'es worth that much energy.

3/15/2007 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home