Wednesday, February 28, 2007

this one time, at bandcamp...

Do people still repeat this stupid line from that stupid movie? I am sad to report that - yes - yes, they do. I heard it with my own ears today in the produce section of the IGA. I kid you fucking not.

I hate people.

But I love Top Models - they're the tops. I watched ANTM tonight and while I'm disappointed that they cut the hot, tattooed lady- I am also relieved that they cut the hot, tatooed lady. Who needs to feel jealous every Wednesday night? I can do that every other day of the week. I would like the Russian to drown and the "Stay-At-Home Mom from Maui" to have acid thrown in her face a la Days of Our Lives.

I'm just saying.


2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Sweet Jesus, I woke up today to find that my free cable is gone. And on ANTM day, such a cruel, cruel world.

3/07/2007 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more.

3/10/2007 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home