Tuesday, March 13, 2007

progressive

Whadda day. I'm feeling more positive about the whole job-less thing. I won't be out of work forever. I can't be, so I won't be. Who knew it could be so simple?

I ended the day on the sofa of a stranger- red-faced and shaking. And no, I most certainly wasn't having sex. I was spilling my guts to a nice man armed with a pad of paper, a box of tissues and an amusing hairstyle. This is supposed to make life better - or at least more bearable. In reality it's just plain scary. Speaking the truth and hearing the truth is not as fun as you might think. Careful what you wish for is all I have to say to you all...

... and may first light strike you gently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too bad you weren't having sex with a nice man armed with a box of tissues. Now, that would be a great way to end the day!

You deserve wonderful things in life.

3/13/2007 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home