Friday, May 04, 2007

Simmer down

Geeze Louize, people - lighten up. I just got of the phone with a friend who felt that my last post was a cry for help and she was concerned that it was a veiled suicide threat. While I appreciate her concern, I swear I have no intention of doing myself in. I mean, I scribbled a bit about a book about suicide and I didn't even like it much. By her logic if I had written about when I read the Chronicles of Narnia, I'd be guilty of slaying magical lions or at least seriously contemplating it.

If I were truly thinking about killing myself through literature I would sit down and try to read Ulysses again. I nearly did pitch myself over a roof the first time a tried to read it... and the second...

And besides, I have a lot to live for. They still haven't crowned cycle 8's Top Model.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ulysses...AMEN! Never got through it either...

5/05/2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home