Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Telephone Call

Hi. I've rec'vd a few emails from people asking me why I haven't posted and why certain posts have disappeared... Well, life's like that sometimes, is all I have to say. I'm in a sporadic and deleting state of mind. I'm also going on a trip -- a very short trip-- but a trip, nonetheless. I'm going to NYC for a few days. I'm a bit annoyed that I will miss the 40th anniversary celebration of Dorothy Parker's death. She died on June 7th and I'm leaving May 30th. It would have been cool to check out a couple of readings...

I'll be in touch. Here's Dorothy Parker short that I used to really kind of dislike. I read it again today and I can say that I enjoy it much more with the "in-my-twenties" chip off my shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home