Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Darling, why'd you go and cut your hair?


no make-up, no hair

Um, it's June right? Could someone please explain that to my raw frozen fingers? I just returned from a long bike ride. Biking in the rain is exhilarating, sure... and I won't pretend that I didn't enjoy it a little bit... But, come on. I thought we'd moved past all this.

In other news, it appears that I've cut all my hair off. I go between hating it and not giving a shit.

In better news, I'm down a full 10 pounds. It's amazing what a little mental illness can do for the figure. I'm not consciously starving myself, I just cannot seem to eat. I can maybe manage a few bites -- enough to function -- and that's it. I guess my stomach is too busy trying to catch and kill all the butterflies to deal with food.

I'm not complaining. I'm going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks and I will have to wear a bathing suit. Look out single dads!

See, the sunny side of the street is just ... you know, across the street...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Braver than me! I have not dared to bike in the rain, but now I'm tempted!

6/06/2007 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty hair. I'd say you lost closer to 200 pounds, wouldn't you?

Have you learned to play Hearts yet?

6/07/2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Hey, "B"! I lost your email... email me through my blog and we can catch up. And no, sadly I still haven't mastered Hearts. Don't worry, you're not the first person to try to teach me.

Hope you are well

J

6/07/2007 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home