Monday, October 29, 2007

Scoot, scoot-n, scoot, scoot - Yeah!

Okay, I need a scooter. I cannot handle the commute to work anymore. I don't have a driver's license and it is becoming more and more obvious that I never will. It takes me an hour and change to get to work in the morning - 1 bus and 2 skytrains - and an hour and a half to get home. I simply cannot tolerate the bus anymore. I can't. Seriously. Don't make me.

If you know anyone who is selling a scooter that is nice and safe and requires no license to drive -- well, then for God's sake, help me!

If you're a scooter maker I will tattoo your corporate logo across my tits if you'll gift me. Just think about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too dangerous.
I had a friend of mine drove one into
a alley in Calgary and was killed even though it wasn't his fault.

10/29/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Justin Beach said...

If Transport Canada ever gets it's act together you might be able to have one of these

http://www.zenncars.com/

It's considered a 'low speed vehicle' (maxes out at about 50km/hr) so I don't know what the licence requirements would be.

10/30/2007 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are electric scooters that don't require a license, and, of course, those geeky electric bikes.

11/05/2007 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home