Thursday, December 13, 2007

a series of unfortunate events

Daily log: Wednesday, Dec. 12th, 2007

  • woke up (6:00 a.m.)
  • went back to sleep (6:01 a.m.)
  • woke up (6:08 a.m.)
  • 6 snooze sessions later, stumbled out of bed into the shower
  • blow dried and hot rollered my hair into a really kickass hair do
  • admired perfect hair
  • looked closer and noticed gigantic zit on my chin
  • rubbed my eyes, convinced that i must have had a wad of inflamed flesh-coloured gum stuck on my chin
  • shouted out in pain and fear due to intense pain when wad of gum turned out to be giant chin acne
  • applied extra eye make up to "draw the eye upward"
  • got dressed
  • got undressed
  • got dressed
  • got undressed
  • realized that i was wayyyy behind schedule (7:45 a.m.)
  • called a taxi
  • realized that Fido cut my service
  • argued with Fido rep for 15 minutes
  • demanded to speak to supervisor
  • Fido rep apologized for calling me a liar and reconnected my service
  • called cab, got in cab and rushed to work feeling powerful due to small victory over Fido rep (8:10 a.m.)
  • forgot about chin acne
  • remembered chin acne when giant zit got its own pulse
  • ran into office with 5 minutes to spare before "leadership in training" meeting starts
  • decided to take the stairs up to the meeting room
  • got locked in the stairway for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES
  • walked up and down 4 flights of stairs trying all the doors
  • hyperventilated due to panic and asthma
  • knocked on all the doors
  • sat on the stairs and cried a little
  • heard voices and frantically knocked on the door
  • tried to be cool whilst explaining to stranger from a different dept that i was locked in stairwell (hoped he couldn't tell i'd been crying)
  • slunk into meeting (9:10 a.m.)
There was more stuff but I'm SUPER bored now. I can't imagine how you feel! Pore things.

I have to go apply hot compresses to my giant zit.


I love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home