Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Shitty about it

You know who when you're planning something special for someone...like, say a surprise... And you're jumping through all sorts of hoops to make it happen and then that someone starts acting like a jerk and you start to feel reallllly hard done by-- because, after all, you are going through all this trouble to do something nice. And you really want to call everything off, because that's the only way you can exercise any power in your current situation, but in the end there's no point because it's a surprise and that someone will never know what they lost out on. That, and everything is non-refundable.

I think I need to up my dosage.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chhaya said...

i know the feeling sweety... its tough, isnt it?

1/09/2008 3:01 AM  
Blogger Justin Beach said...

Awww...a party for me? You're so nice! = )

1/09/2008 5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those hanging in my livingroom from last Christmas. Opted to just keep the damn thing myself.

1/12/2008 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! I just stumbled across your blog and you are really funny. I can identify with 'shitty about it' and your 'series of unfortunate events' is hilarious. Good blog!

1/15/2008 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home