Thursday, February 07, 2008

Je suis malade

Great. I MIGHT be sick! I can't tell if I'm being tormented by allergies, a head cold or a nasty cocktail of the two. All I know is that my head hurts and I'm feeling more asthmatic than ever. I need to lie on a cool sterile pillow and have my hair stroked...forever. Man, that would be good.

But the good Lord has bigger plans for me. Instead I have hours and hours of CMS clean-up to do and a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours. I will beg the good doctor for a little something, something to take the edge off ... of everything. Perhaps a teeny-weeny Ativan or two. Pfft...she won't give me anything. She's one of those fancy-pants doctors that prescribes a healthy lifestyle and rest. Archaic, I know. But I do need to refill my inhaler prescription and I do enjoy stealing rubber gloves and lube from the examining room. You gotta make your own fun in life.

Seriously, my kingdom for some fingers through my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home