Sunday, January 04, 2009

7-year Itch

Um, I've been writing this blog for 7 years. Isn't that crazy? To think of all the things I could have potentially accomplished in 7 years... I could have earned a degree in something or other. I could have walked across Canada or built my own home out of clay and grass and stuff. I could have birthed and raised a 7-year-old! Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

So, what's up for 2009? That is a very good question. I do hope I get to do something creative again. I would like some breathing room. A little passion would be nice. Peace, happiness & and one of these doodads would be even better.

I will go to bed now. Tomorrow I return to work after 10 days off. I should say more, but I'm tired.

Thanks for hanging out with me over the last 7 years.

Kisses on your lipses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea for 7 years!

pops cheap sparkling wine...

1/05/2009 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home