Sunday, May 03, 2009

Breaking up is really really really really hard to do

I need to drop a 137 pounds fast!! Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? Ba dum dum

It's been six years since my ex and I split. It's time to make it legal, but the legal bit is challenging. I've downloaded the do-it-yourself-divorce kit several times, but every time I try to slog through it, I feel paralyzed. It's complicated and requires full cooperation from my ex. Now, if we were able to cooperate with each other, perhaps we'd still be hitched. Well, no -- probably not-- but still... And I thought breaking my cell phone contract was hard... To think once upon a time I went out of my way to be with this person and now I can't shake him. The world is SUCH a funny place. Someone should totally write a song about this sort of thing.

The next time I get married, I probably just won't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mata Hari said...

If you take the DIY divorce forms into the law courts, they have people who'll help you with it.

It may not be the clearest paperwork but oh so worth it, non?

Good Luck

5/03/2009 2:08 PM  
Anonymous yutai said...

wait what? he only weighs 137 pounds?

I either feel really manly right now, or really fat.

5/04/2009 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home