Friday, January 29, 2010

Yawn




Wowee, so bored. I mean really really bored. Seems to be catching. Everyone at the office today was complaining about feeling unenthused and tired.

Dreamed last night I was walking around the Lake District with a tall man with a long black beard. He offered me a piece of bread and then he fell over a cliff. Even my dreams are boring and pointless. Well, I don't suppose falling over a cliff is boring exactly. More exciting in a fatal way. But I don't remember being overly interested in my dream...

I'd very much like to get on an airplane and go somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe even the Lake District. I remember it being quite lovely in real life and quite bready in dream life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Beach said...

Hmmm bored, unenthused, pointless, could be depression or maybe the Olympics are coming.

1/29/2010 6:41 PM  
Blogger Shane Fage said...

I feel your pain :(

Me too.

2/07/2010 9:45 PM  
Anonymous wineva said...

Are those your eyes? Lovely ...

2/14/2010 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home