Monday, November 24, 2008

ctrl z

I would like a do over, please.

I just went through several years of gmail.
I skimmed through thousands of old emails.
Threaded between Facebook, Myspace & Orkut notifications
and photo attachments of a slimmer me,
I found remnants of only half-buried ugliness.
Patterns of pitiful behaviour leapt up from the inbox.
What do you do with bad history?
I deleted a lot of it, but I still feel grimey on the inside.

A selective brain injury would be nice.

One can only dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milan Davidović said...

"What do you do with bad history?"

Learn from it and move on; you'll be fine...

11/26/2008 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god. its true. it HAS been several years since gmail came out. I still remember it like it just happened.

This means... we're getting old...

12/16/2008 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home