- went to Perogy Night and got to be on the Tee Vee
- looked at some Flash Friday posts on Craigslist
- went to bed angry (anger not associated with previous activity)
Saturday morning (oh, say 4 AM) :
- got angrier, felt better for venting anger, got tired, fell asleep
Later, Saturday morning:
- rushed around - frantically looking for my wallet
- couldn't find my wallet
- left the house in a fit with no money
- forgot a million other things in the process
All of Saturday:
- searched high and low for my wallet - the same wallet I had stuffed with $200 grocery money the night before...
- freaked out about not being able to find wallet and came to the conclusion that it was stolen the night before by one of the stupid baggy-jeaned haircuts who were smoking near the car
- fantasized about killing one of the baggy-jeaned haircuts in a terrible and violent manner
- complained about my miserable fucking lot in life
- cried. a lot.
- my computer started shutting down for no reason
- realized the warranty card for my laptop was in my wallet
- kicked a cardboard box in my room several times
- cried some more
- called the Royal Bank to cancel my client card - nearly killed myself during the 26 minutes it took to get through to a human
- the exhaustion from the previous night's anger and all the fit-throwing over the wallet caught up with me, so I decided to have a nap
- when I yanked my duvet over my shoulders I felt the weight of my wallet caught up in the duvet cover
- I held my wallet in my hands and wondered why I wasn't happier to see it
- ate expensive cheese and watched SNL
- went to bed tired
Yeah, so that's pretty much it. I had a total nervous breakdown over my lost-and-then-found wallet. I find it hard to count my blessings with this one. Yes, of course I'm glad I found the wallet, but I hate what I went through to find it. The only lessons I learned are that my life is disorganized and I suck. Awesome.
Tonight I burned a pot of rice. It really stinks in here. Furilla.